What are Employee Assistance Special Services?
- Early identification and intervention involving problems/symptoms that may be affecting job performance.
- Professional consultation and guidance offered to the administration to maximize employee adjustment, accommodations, and best practice work-related decisions.
- EAP services are offered confidentially to all staff members.
- Services are provided by an expert clinical specialist who can evaluate, diagnose, and offer short-term treatment as well as health service referrals.
- The EAP provides consultation and service for crisis management, high risk employee support and management, and difficult adjustment circumstances.