DR. JOEL BECKER
Dr. Joel Becker is a Clinical Neuropsychologist, Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP), and Certified Disability Analyst and has been at the forefront of cognitive challenges in the workplace for many years. He is the author of a number of articles and papers, which can be found on his blog page.
Dr. Becker has lectured and taught a wide range of professionals on topics of mental health, neurocognitive health, and promoting wellness programs in work/organizational environments. Dr. Becker provides professional wellness seminars on employee health such as: positive methods for coping with work stress, motivational classes for employees on how to be successful reaching work and life goals.
Postdoctoral Specialization Certificate: Clinical Neuropsychology; Fielding Graduate University. Dr. Elkhonon Goldberg, Clinical Professor of Neurology at New York University School of Medicine, Postdoctoral Supervisor.
Postdoctoral Supervision at New York State Psychiatric Institute/Columbia Medical Center
Ph.D., Psychology (with department distinction), Hofstra University;
M.A., Psychology, Hofstra University
B.A., Psychology, (honor student) University of California, Berkeley
- Licensed Psychologist: States of New York and Connecticut
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional
- Certified Health Service Provider in Psychology
- Postdoctoral Specialization Certificate: Clinical Neuropsychology
- Board Certified Disability Analyst
Selected Professional Affiliations
- Member of the American Psychological Association
- Division 38: Health Psychology
- Division 40: Clinical Neuropsychology
- Division 41: American Psychology and Law Society
- Listed in the National Register of Health Service Providers in Psychology
- Member of the Employee Assistance Professionals Association
- Member of the National Academy of Neuropsychologists
- Certified Founding Member, American Board of Disability Analysts
Rayna Leiter has a master’s degree in Human Resource Management from the Milano Graduate School of Management & Urban Policy at New School University in NYC
She had been working on creating more flexible work-life policies within corporations and currently works at CCHS as program manager. Rayna lives in New York City with her son.